9/10
    Drives
    Road: Panda 100hp. Track: Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo
    Thanks

2005 Alfa GT 1.9 JTD Diesel 175 bhp - 4500

After nearly 2 years of love and devotion, It's time to sell my beloved Bella.

Those who know me, will know that I love this car more anything else in my life (to the disappointment of a couple of girlfriends)

However, for me, the timing is right for a change.
    And so (begrudgingly) I am looking to sell 'Mi Bella'.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000577.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	2961

She is an 05 plate, 1.9 JTD Alfa Romeo GT, and After starting life as 140bhp, she has been fitted with a GSR Air filter, and had a custom remap; I wanted something that would give me more power, without putting any strain on the running gear, and keeping MPG to the best it could, the end result was a rolling road graph showing 175 bhp and 235 ft lb or torque.
    The car will do 45mpg at 80mph and considerably more at lower speeds (i consistently see high 50's on the motorway).

Name:	P1000579.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	2959
    Before me there had only been one previous owner, she was a directors company car, and was therefore owned by a leasing company.

Over the 3 years that he owned the car he did a fair bit of motorway driving putting on 96,000 miles.
    and over the year and 7 months i've had the car, i've put on another 26,000
    So she now has 112,000.
    She was still on her first clutch, which went at the start of this year, and has been replaced, along with The Duel Mass Flywheel (DMF) which was also changed at great cost, as a precautionary measure.

Name:	P1000592.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	2960
    The tax runs out *I'll check tomorrow*
    and flew through her MOT last week, and so has a full 12 months MOT.
    She has been serviced thoroughly and regularly, only using the best parts and ridiculously priced selenia oil.
    --Options--
    Leather,
    A/C
    Alarm
    Duel Zone Climate control
    Massive boot
    Two... Yes TWO cup holders!!

in March she partook in the Torque Italia SpaItalia/Nurburgring Trip, we had loads of fun together on both tracks, and she handled the trip incredibly well, and I got some cracking photo's of her.

Name:	P1000770.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	2957

As i'm sure most people will tell you, she is in very good condition, drives amazingly and certainly turns heads!

This is MASSIVE amount of car for the money and it will sadden me lots to sell her

The bad bits:

At the MOT place they obviously lifted her bonnet up with the alfa badge which must have come off and they just stuck back on again, this then flew off the car when i was driving her home. - I will replace this for the buyer (hopefully before you see her)

There are the motorway stone chips on the bonnet.

Name:	normal_IMG_8279_J.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	2958

***BONUS***

I really want her to go to a good home so if someone from Torque Italia buys her, I'll throw in over 500 worth of BMC brakes (Yellow stuff pads and Drilled and grooved discs all round) for you.

Whitchurch, Wrexham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Drives
    Ex GT owner current 60S
    Thanks
    shame im skint....glwts owen!